Thursday, February 9, 2017

Learning Challenge: Happiness Jar Post

In order to develop my own happiness, I want to make my own "happiness jar" in blog form. For each day of the week, I would like to add one thing that has made me happy.

Feb. 8, 2017 Day 1: I am on an event committee for my sorority and today we had a meeting to plan for an event coming up in March. After the meeting had ended, all the members of the committee willingly stayed behind to have a really nice conversation and bond for an extra hour. I really liked it because I'm naturally a homebody and reluctant to go out unless I really have to, so it was nice to just chitchat about everything and nothing for a while. This sounds really sad, like I'm a hermit or something, but I'm really not... well not that much... I just enjoy little things like that.

Feb. 9, 2017 Day 2: I slept in an extra 1.5 hours this morning!



Happiness Jar directions image. 

1 comment:

  1. This is a really cool idea that I think I could do. My only problem is I may eventually stop doing it like I do other things haha! But it's really cool that you guys stayed and talked like that. That reminds me of sometimes after I work, some of the people I work with will go out somewhere to talk about our shifts and our lives. It's always great ot have that company.

    ReplyDelete