Saturday, February 11, 2017

Famous Last Words: Pain is Real

This week, I didn't write a story, but I planned for one. I think my story next week will be interesting since I'll have some time to think it through. Fingers crossed :)

One of my wisdom teeth started growing this week, and I am in serious pain. I guess there's a reason why we don't remember teething as a baby because, boy, it must have been a pretty traumatic experience. I wonder why it is that wisdom teeth cause such pain when growing in, yet other adult teeth don't cause any. Unfortunately, I won't get to take out my tooth or go to the dentist's office until Monday, so I have to wait another two days while being unable to eat or close my mouth. I think my teeth are also moving because they are definitely not in their correct relative positions. I just pray that I can get this over with and go back to eating yummy foods. The last time I went to the dentist office, I needed to get a cleaning and some fillings done, so they had to numb my mouth. Little did I know that it would make my smile all messed up. I went home afterwards and my dad kept laughing at me. A trip to the dentist's is always so fun.

I think I mentioned in another one of my FML posts that a lot of my classes are presentation-based this semester and how much I abhor presentations. However, I think I am improving and becoming less nervous when it comes to presentations. I'm not sure if it's because I'm becoming more confident at talking or if it's just because I'm more comfortable with my classmates. Either way, it's getting easier and better and I hope that it keeps continuing down that trajectory!

How I look after a visit to the dentist's office. 
Source: Relatably. 

No comments:

Post a Comment