Sunday, January 22, 2017

Tech Tip: Canvas Profile

This week, I chose to update my Canvas profile. Canvas is kind of new for OU students and it is hard to get used to something new after we have been using D2L for so long. I hope that future experiences will be easier since I had a hard time getting notifications from Canvas sent to my email and almost missed a deadline when the classes first opened Tuesday morning (yikes!).

I chose to change my display name on Canvas to Michelle since that is the name I go by yet my records have Phoi. I hope that there aren't too many issue with the system or any mixups happen because of this. Since D2L didn't let me change my name, I just let my professors call me Phoi instead of Michelle which confused my friends sometimes haha. As for my avatar image, I chose a picture of myself so that my professors could associate a face with a name and make it easier in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment