Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Growth Mindset: We All Struggle

"We All Struggle."

I agree with this growth mindset quote so much because life is about struggling. Without struggles, you wouldn't be who you are today. It would be great if someone was able to go through life without lifting a single finger or having others waiting on their beck and call. However, that person will be like a tadpole in a lake. That tadpole will never know that there is a whole other world outside of that lake. Because a person goes through struggles and hardships, he or she will be able to transform (to go along with this metaphor) into a frog that is able to go on land and see everything the world has to offer.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with this growth mindset too and I am glad you shared it. It reminded me of times where I had to struggle and push myself past my limits. This helps us develop as a person and become a frog. I really liked your tadpole analogy. Thank you for sharing this. It could help many people that think they are struggling too much while others are not.

    ReplyDelete