Saturday, March 18, 2017

Famous Last Words: Post Midterms and Spring Break Spree

Ahhhh~ The break that I've been looking forward to the most since the start of 2017. Spring break always comes as a nice breath of fresh air. The week before spring break was extremely hectic. I felt like I had so much to do, but so little time to do it. Although I am still pressed for time right now, it definitely wasn't as crazy as last week. Whew.

Since I didn't do much writing and reading this week for this class, I don't think I'll have much to say regarding the Indian epics, but let's just see what I can mentally conjure up. I enjoyed this week's reflection and evaluation assignments because I got to voice my opinions regarding various topics. I did do some casual reading over break. I read The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Caraval over break. The former was a rather odd book, but slightly funny at the same time due to all the weird characters and stories. The latter was really interesting because there was mystery, magic, and romance all in one book--my favorite genres. I'm glad that I am getting back into reading because I used to be an avid reader before college started. I probably read at least 10 books a week before. It's crazy to think that I've read less than 10 books for fun (I don't count textbooks, although some textbooks are pretty enjoyable) the entire 4 years I've been at OU.

I got to catch up a lot in this class over break. I've done a bunch of extra credit assignments just to get ahead. It seems that if I keep this up, I should be done with this class by the end of Week 11. Yay for early endings!! Although this is one of my more enjoyable classes... Next week, I hope to have time to write a story THAT WILL BLOW EVERYONE'S MIND. Since I only have a few weeks left in this class, I'm going to make the best of it. Especially since I only have 1 story in my portfolio so far. Fingers crossed!

"Believe in yourself." Ant holding up a giant twig meme. 
Source: Memecenter.

EVENT NOTIFICATION
My sorority is hosting a Thai Tea Tuesday on campus on March 21st from 10am to 1pm! We are selling ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS Thai Tea drinks and everyone should come check it out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment